Introduction of FILN 12 volt indicator light
The application of LED indicator lights is pervasive and can be seen everywhere in daily life. It can be installed on the power supply and can be used as a signal indicator for power on and off. If there is power, it can be lit.
According to the material, the indicator light can be divided into metal indicator light and plastic indicator light.
The plastic material is mainly made of high-quality PA66 and other materials, and the metal is stainless steel or brass nickel-plated as the material.
|Metal body||H59 Brass or 204 Stainless Steel|
|Washer||T10 Cold Rolled Steel|
|Rubber ring||SIL Silica Gel|
|Nut||H59 Nickel Plated Brass|
|Cable||PTFE AWG22 0.3mm²|
DC or AC
6 Advantages of FILN 12V Indication Light
After years of experience in the production of indicator lights, we have continuously improved on the basis of the original indicator lights and compared them with other brands of indicator lights.
1. The LED life of FILN’s 8mm indicator light is 50,000 hours, and the indicator lights on the market are usually 20,000 hours.
2. The LED of FILN METAL INDICATOR light is non-polar, you can connect the positive and negative levels arbitrarily during installation, but the LED indicator light in the market generally has the positive and negative levels of the power supply to distinguish.
3. The thickness of the nut of the FILN indicator light is 2.8. The LED indicator light can be installed on the panel of the device more firmly. The nut of the PILOT light in the market is very small, and it will slip when it is screwed, which is not very good. Ground fixed.
4. FILN’s indicator light is designed with a black base, which can well protect the wires from being exposed. Most of the indicator lights on the market are directly wrapped with heat shrinkable tubes, which may lead to leakage due to exposure.
5. The resistance of the FILN LED indicator light is built-in, the resistance in the picture is welded on the wire, which is easy to damage.
6. The wire of FILN’s 12V indicator light is Teflon high temperature resistant wire, which can withstand temperatures of 200 degrees, while other indicators on the market are just PVC wires, which can withstand temperatures of 70 degrees.
To sum up, there is a big difference between the quality of FILN indicator light and the corresponding products on the market.
Installation video of indicator lights
This video shows you the installation method and lighting effect of FILN 12 volt indicator light in detail. This product has provided many customers with a good experience from research and development to sales.