Filn has 20 years’ production experience and accepts customize. Meanwhile, Filn had passed the certification of UL, CE and ROHS and ISO90001 that can guarantee the quality of 8mm LED indicator light. There is a well-equipped laboratory that is used to test the withstand voltage, waterproof, strain relief of the 8 mm push button switch.
The parameter of the 8mm push button switch?
- Mounting hole is 8mm, and the installation way is thread style.
- The shell material of the 8mm push button switch can be divided into three materials, such as stainless steel, brass, and zinc alloy.
- Used in corrosive places, shell with brass material. If you want the product with a variety of colors, please choose zinc alloy material. In addition, metal material has an explosion-proof function.
- Divided into lock push button switch and reset push button switch.
- Has a variety of colors, such as red, yellow, green, blue, white, orange, etc. We can also customize two-color push button switch according to your requirement, which service life is 50,000 hours.
- The voltage can be achieved to 2V, 3V, 6V, 12V, 24V, 110V, 120V, 220V, 250V, 380V etc.
- The current of the 8mm push button switch is 2A 250V. Mechanical life of the button is 100,000 times.
- Has the switch with lamp and without lamp. The push button switch with lamp has 4 pins while without lamp has 2 pins.
- Waterproof rating is IP65.
- Wire way is group connection.
How to connect the wire with the 8mm push button switch?
You can use a multimeter to measure which is the positive wire of the machine, then connect it with the foot of the button.
Connect the positive wire from the other foot, turn on the electricity of the equipment and press the 8mm push button switch. Confirm whether the equipment is operating normally. If it is electrified, it’s fine.
What is the MOQ of the 8mm push button switch?
There is no MOQ requirement, you can purchase from one piece and will arrange the delivery within 3 days. Let us help with your problem. Email us at [email protected], samples freely for your test or installation.