Filn has 20 years’ production experience and accepts customize. Meanwhile, Filn had passed the certification of UL, CE and ROHS and ISO90001 that can guarantee the quality of 10mm push button switch.
What is the parameter of the 10mm push button switch?
The metal shell material of the 10mm push button switch is divided into stainless steel, brass, zinc alloy.
The stainless steel shell of the 10mm push button switch has the function of corrosion resistance, usually used in the circumstance of the seaside, outdoors, or the place with sulfuric acid.
The appearance of brass material is very atmospheric, and the cost is relatively low.
Using zinc alloy materials, the shell can be electroplated in a variety of colors, such as red and black etc.
- The product can be divided into lock push button switch and reset push button switch.
- Has two kinds of with lamp and without lamp, the product with lamp can be achieved a variety of colors, such as red, green, yellow, blue, white, orange.
- The 10mm push button switch has a variety of voltage, such as 2V, 3V, 6V, 12V, 24V, 110V, 120V, 240V, 380V etc.
- The electric current of the 10mm push button switch is 3A 250V.
- The waterproof rating of the 10mm push button switch is IP65.
What is the 10mm push button switch?
The 10mm push button switch means that the size of the push button switch is 10mm and plays a role in controlling the electrification of current.
How to connect the wire with the 10mm push button switch?
You can use a multimeter to measure which is the positive wire of the machine, then connect it with the foot of the button. Connect the positive wire from the other foot, turn on the electricity of the equipment. Press the 10mm push button switch and check whether the button light is on. If it is electrified, it’s fine.
What is the button switch with lock and reset button switch?
- 10mm button switch with lock means that when you press the button then release. The button is in the state of power and presses the button.
- It means that the button switch is energized when you press it. While your finger leaves the button switch, the button switch is disconnected.
Let us help with your problem, email us at [email protected], samples freely for your test or installation.