Introduction of 3PDT switch
- The 3PDT switch is divided into 3 pins guitar switch, 6 pins guitar switch, 9 pins guitar switch, 12 pins guitar switch, etc. Among these, 9 pins are the most popular type for 3PDT push button switch.
- The bottom of the 3PDT foot switch can achieve in various colors, such as red, green, blue, black, etc.
- The service life of the 3PDT guitar switch is 100000 times, and its strength is 2N. It can be customized according to customers’ requirements.
- The mounting size of the 3PDT switch is 12MM, Open the hole of 12.2MM on the box and install it.
- The pin of the guitar switch is divided into welded pin and pin. Welding pin can be welded directly up with the wire, while the pin is specially welded on the PCB
- The base of the 3PDT switch adopts PPT high-temperature resistant material, so don’t worry about the problem that the high temperature causes the base to melt when the wires weld to the pin.
The latest 3PDT switch with lights
The 3PDT switch also has the lighted style, usually called 3PDT switch LED or 3PDT switch with LED ring, etc.
The 3PDT switch is installed on a sound effector. The light will brighten up when the sound effector is powered on.
People can tread down when they see the light.
The 3PDT switch LED has single-color, two-color, and three-color. Usually single-color has red, green, blue, white, orange, etc.
Among these, RED is the most popular style for the 3PDT switch LED. Two-color has red and green, red and blue, yellow and green, etc, can be customized according to customers’ requirements.
How to wire a 3pdt switch?
|First, check the accessories of the sound effector. It includes a DC socket, 3.5 jack connector, 9V battery buckle, 3PDT switch, LED indicator light, 1590A or 1590B aluminum box.
Please see the following picture, and then install the accessories including 3 PDT push button switches on the aluminum box following the location on the image below.
Next, please look at 3 PDT switch wire, connect all the components with a wire, please distinguish between positive and negative poles, then add a 2K to 3K resistance, the positive pole is connected to 3 PDT foot switch and the negative pole is connected to DC JACK, please refer to below wiring figure.
The following is the 3 PDT foot switch wiring diagram
What does the 3pdt switch work?
|The operational principle of the 3PDT switch is very simple, look at the 3PDT switch figure, of these, the 2, 5, 8 three pins is a public pin.
When pressing the 3PDT switch, the switch will make the sound of “Dang”.
The 2, 5, 8 pins will be connected to the 3, 6, 9 pins respectively. When pressing the switch again, the switch will also make a sound, and the 2, 5,8 pins will be connected to the 1, 4, 7 pins respectively.