Momentary Doorbell Vintage Push Button Light Switch Product Introduction
The vintage push button light switch is a screw-foot button switch newly developed by FILN company, and FILN company is an innovative industrial and trade company integrating R&D, production and sales. The company was established in 1998 and has a history of 21 years. Now, the company has three factories and a trading company. FILN produces indicator lights, push button switches, rocker switches, guitar switches, touch system switches, waterproof micro switches and other products. FILN is a manufacturing company whose indicator category is the most complete in the world and is the only mainland manufacturer in mainland China with UL certification for small indicator lights.
We are an experienced company with continuous innovation and research and development.
1. General summary: The size of this vintage push button light switch, that is, the diameter of the nut is 19mm, with ring lights, hot sale models, can be lock-free and self-locking, the head shape is flat, but if there are requirements, we also have a high Head type. Switch function, one normally open and one normally closed, there is no resistance inside, an external resistance is required.
2. Application: This vintage push button light switch can be applied to automation equipment, electronic products, toy products, etc.
3. Waterproof grade: The waterproof grade of a vintage push button light switch is IP65, which has a certain waterproof ability. If you want to know more, you can also contact us, we can send you information about this vintage push button light switch waterproof Video.
4. Current and voltage: The current of the vintage push button light switch can reach up to 5A. The vintage push button light switch designed by FILN can produce not only 12V DC voltage but also 38V, 110V, 220V, 380V AC voltage. As long as you need it, any voltage can be produced.
5. Certificate: Our vintage push button light switch has UL, CCC, CE, and other certificates. Although the cost of doing UL certification in China is very high, some customers will consider the vintage push button light switch when developing new products. The certificate has strict requirements. In order to meet the needs of these customers, many of our company’s buttons have UL certification, and FILN has also obtained a new type of use patent for this button.
6. Connection method: The connection method of this vintage push button light switch is pin type, but if you need it, we also provide screw feet and vintage push button light switches with wires.
7. Material: The material of the vintage push button light switch is stainless steel. The materials of FILN’s vintage push button light switch include nickel-plated brass (not available for vintage push button light switches over 19 mm), stainless steel and zinc-aluminum alloy. The vintage push button light switch made of zinc aluminum alloy can be oxidized into different colors, such as red, green, yellow, blue and black. The appearance looks very emotional and beautiful.
8. Appearance: This vintage push button switch has four-pin screw feet. We also have two-pin vintage push button switches with 16 mm and 12 mm sizes. Because the product can complete customized services based on customer requirements, the variability and usability have been greatly improved, so after our vintage push button switch went on the market, we have successively received different orders of the same quantity from different countries.
Q&A about Vintage Push Button Light Switch
– Q: What is the maximum current of the vintage push button switch, is it only 3A?
– A: No, the maximum current of the vintage push button switch can be continuously stabilized at 8A. In some ways, the metal button can also reach 10A in a short time.
– Q: What is the quality assurance of a vintage push button switch?
– A: The warranty period of the vintage push button switch is 2 years. During this period, if there is any problem with our metal button, you can contact us at any time. Once we receive the message, we will reply to you as soon as possible to solve the problem.
– Q: Can a vintage push button switch be customized?
– A: Of course, the head of the metal button now has a power symbol. If you have other favorite patterns or want to add your own company’s logo, we can do it all. Customized service is a characteristic service of our FILN company.
– Q: Is the connection method of a vintage push button switch only with wire?
– A: Of course not. There are three ways to connect our metal buttons: with wire, pin, screw pin. According to your different needs, we recommend different connection methods.
– Q: What is the connection method of a vintage push button switch?
– A: The button wiring of this vintage push button switch is very convenient, (in order to make the wiring more convenient, we use a non-polar LED, so that there is no need to divide the positive and negative levels in the DC, you can connect casually) is the power cord and the light cord. There are two situations in which the light of a vintage push button switch turns on: one is that the LED will turn on when the button is pressed, and the other is that the LED is always on. It depends on our connection method. What kind of situation you want to happen, just follow the corresponding wiring method to connect. In order to make you feel more intuitive, we have put the connection diagram below. (The picture shows a conventional four-pin switch button. Our vintage push button switch has four-pin screw feet, but they are all four-pin and the connection methods and principles are the same.)
One: The vintage push button switch is connected to NO, and the LED lights up when pressed. The wiring steps are divided into three steps:
1. Connect the positive pole of the power supply to the normally open pin of the LED light.
2. Connect the positive pole of the LED light and another normally open pin in parallel, and output to the positive pole of the device.
3. Connect the negative pole of the power supply to the negative pole of the LED light, and then connect it To the negative pole of the device; after switching on, press and hold the switch, the device is powered on and the LED is on at the same time, and the button is reset after releasing, the device is powered off and the LED is off at the same time.
Two: The vintage push button switch is connected to NO, and the LED is always on. The wiring steps are also three steps:
1. Connect the positive pole of the power supply to the normally open pin and the positive pole of the LED light.
2. The positive pole of the device is connected to the other normally open pin.
3. Connect the negative pole of the power supply to the negative pole of the LED light, and then to the negative pole of the device; turn on the power and the LED will light up. Press and hold the switch to power up the device. After letting go, the button is reset and the device is powered off. Turn off the power and the LED goes out.
– Q: Does FILN have a minimum order quantity?
– A: FILN company has no MOQ. FILN company is a manufacturer specializing in the production of vintage push button switches, so there is no MOQ. We accept small quantities of orders. Of course, we can also provide samples for you to test the product quality first, and then order from us. Order.
– Q: Why choose us？
– A:1. FILN has more than 10 years of manufacturing experience. It is a manufacturer specializing in the production of vintage push button switches. Our production process is produced in accordance with the ISO90001 quality management system. FILN has also passed the American UL certification and has professional vantage Push button switch test equipment and technical personnel responsible for product research and development.
2. The company has a comprehensive range of production models, which allows customers to purchase without worries in terms of product quality and price.
3. Undertake the customization of various non-standard products, and can complete the customized services required by customers.
4. If the customer purchases a small amount and has stock, we will ship the goods on the same day, worry-free after-sales.
In addition, FILN has more than 10 professional button R&D engineers, who specialize in customizing various types of button switches with different functions and provide OEM services. Therefore, we undertake the service of customized button products all year round. If you are a distributor, we can give you stable products, reasonable prices, and provide after-sales one-stop service, which is your best choice. If you are a manufacturer, we can provide OEM, ODM services, specializing in the custom production of your exclusive sales products, and engraving your trademark. Similarly, it is also the manufacturer’s first choice.
Hot Product: medical equipment plastic indicator light