Table of Contents
LED Indicator Light Price 8MM Plastic Base Green Color Waterproof
Use of button and led indicator colors in standardization
1. Available colors: led indicator: red, yellow, green, blue and white: buttons: red, yellow-green, blue, black, white and gray:
2. Color selection principle: color selection based on the function caused by the button being operated (pressed), or the led indicator is turned on (lighting) or reflected by the information;
3. When the color alone cannot indicate the operating function or running status, you can add necessary graphics or text symbols on or near the device.
NO2、The use of LED indicator color
1. The LED indicator (also known as the signaled indicator) is mainly used as a light indicator to attract the operator’s attention or instruct the operator to perform a certain operation and is used as an indication that a certain state or instruction is being executed or has been executed.
2. The use and meaning of colors specified in the standard:
Color Meaning Description Example
Red Emergency: In a dangerous state, the pressure/temperature may exceed the safe state immediately: stop due to the action of the protective device: take action
Dangerous yellow contact with live or moving parts. Abnormal state; pressure/temperature exceeding the normal range: Note that the critical state is approaching and the protective device is released; when it can only withstand the allowable short-term overload.
Green normal state Pressure/temperature in normal state: safe to proceed
The automatic control system is operating normally:
Blue means the operator is required to take an input command to take action
Another status, such as red, yellow, general information:
When red, yellow, and green cannot be used exactly:
White has no special meaning. When green or blue is uncertain, it is used to “execute” the confirmation command;
White is allowed to indicate the measured value.
3. In general work, the red signal indicator is often used as the power indicator, and the green signal led indicator is used as the closing indicator.
Example: In an irreversible control loop. According to the requirements of standardization, the white signal led indicator should be used as the power supply status indicator, and the green signal led indicator should be used as the normal operation indicator: for the indication requirements of only closing, the green signal led indicator should be used.
4. The color usage and meaning specified in the standard:
Emergency stop: Red, emergency, “stop at home, stop at home” or “power off” for stop/break; the machine cuts off a switch
Intervention: Yellow, abnormal, participate in suppressing abnormal state when abnormal state occurs; avoid unnecessary changes
Safety: Green, start or energize to operate under safe conditions. Normal start; or ready under normal conditions. Turn on a switch device: start one or more devices.
Mandatory: Blue, operate in a state that requires mandatory intervention Reset action
White: Generally trigger a start/on; stop/break.
Gray: no special meaning. Actions other than emergency breaking. Start/make: stop/break.
Black: start/make: stop/break.
5. In the course of use, for the “start” and “stop” or “power on” and “power off” of one button with dual functions, if the function is changed after alternate pressing, neither red nor green can be used, but black, white or gray button: For the application of black and white gray or green buttons when jog or jog movement is required, it is best to use the black button: for the “reset” button, use the blue, black, white or gray button for a single function, and there are stops, use the red button for power-off function.
NO3、The use of an LED indicator
1. The color of the signaled indicator and button is also applicable to the LED indicator light button. When the color selection is difficult, white fish is allowed
2. The indicator light button has two main functions: indicating that the LED indicator on the button is on, telling the operator to press the button with the indicator on to complete an operation, and the indicator is off after pressing, confirming that the operation instruction has been executed; Execute, after pressing the off lead indicator button, the light on the button is on to confirm that the operation instruction has been executed (after the execution is canceled, the light can be extinguished);
3. The indicator light button cannot be used as an accident button.