Table of Contents
FILN 22MM 24V 220V Emergency Stop Button Switch With Light
Emergency stop button switch with light can also be called “emergency stop button switch with light”, referred to as emergency stop button in the industry.
As the name implies, the emergency stop button switch with light is a measure that people can press this button quickly to achieve protection when an emergency occurs.
Use of emergency stop button
In various factories, eye-catching red buttons can be seen on some large and medium-sized machinery and equipment or electrical appliances. The standard ones should have a red font with the same meaning as “emergency stop switch with light”.
This kind of button can be collectively referred to as the emergency stop button switch with a light. This button just needs to be pressed down directly. You can quickly stop the whole equipment or release some transmission parts immediately.
If you want to start the device again, you must release this button, that is, you only need to turn it clockwise at about 45° and release it, and the pressed part will pop up. That is to “release”.
In industrial safety, it is required that all machines whose transmission parts directly or indirectly cause harm to the human body under abnormal conditions must be protected. The emergency stop button switch with light is one of them.
Therefore, the emergency stop button switch with light must be added when designing some machines with transmission parts. And it should be set on the surface of the machine that can be easily pressed by personnel, and there should be no obstructions.
This picture is a 22 mm more conventional emergency stop switch with light. We have 1NO1NC models, 2NO2NC models, as well as with and without lights, which can meet the needs of different customers.
The current machinery and equipment do not intelligently detect the surrounding environment and its own operating status at any time. It is still necessary for on-site operators to photograph the emergency stop button switch with light in an emergency to avoid major personal and property losses, but the emergency stop button switch There are several misunderstandings in the use of light.
Misunderstanding introduction of emergency stop button:
1. Wrong use of the normally open point of the emergency stop button switch with light:
Part of the site will use the normally open point of the emergency stop button switch with light and then use the PLC or relay to achieve the purpose of the emergency stop switch with light. This wiring method will encounter the emergency stop button switch with light contact damage or the control circuit disconnection It is impossible to cut off the fault immediately.
The correct way is to connect the normally closed point of the emergency stop button switch with light to the control circuit or the main circuit, and immediately stop the output from the actuator at the moment the emergency stop button switch with light is photographed.
2. Wrong use occasion:
The emergency stop button switch with light is only used when there is an accident in operation, and some maintenance personnel performs maintenance work after pressing the emergency stop button switch with light. In this case, once the emergency stop button switch with light is damaged or there is other personnel in the Unknowingly resetting the emergency stop button switch with light may cause significant loss of life and property. The correct approach should be to perform maintenance after power failure and detection.
3. Wrong usage habits:
Part of the site, especially the site where the emergency stop button switch with light is not frequently used, may neglect the regular inspection of the emergency stop button switch with light. Once the emergency stop button switch with light is blocked by dust or malfunctions and is not found in time, it may be When the fault occurs, the danger cannot be cut off in time, resulting in heavy losses.
The correct approach should be to check the emergency stop button switch with light regularly to avoid accidents.
How to wire the emergency stop switch with a light?
Just connect the normally closed point of the emergency stop switch with light in series to the control circuit (contactor coil) of the contractor! Pressing a few buttons will disconnect the closed point of the emergency stop switch with light, which will also disconnect the circuit of the contactor coil, the contactor will stop working and the main circuit will be cut off! Emergency stop switch with light, you use a multimeter to measure, if it is open when you don’t press it, it will be closed! Your contractor has L1-L6 as the main circuit, if it is marked with K1 and K2, then the bottom two contacts are the coils of the contactor, and if you look carefully, they are wired into the internal, but you will not connect, It’s easy to find someone to get it done!
Introduction to the principle of emergency stop switch with light wiring
1. “Emergency stop switch with light” is usually a manually controlled push switch (the button is red), press to lock and rotate to release the red mushroom head button switch or round button switch (there are also emergency stop switch with light for easy operation And add LED lights), connect the control circuit of the equipment in series, used to directly disconnect the power of the control circuit in an emergency, to quickly stop the equipment to avoid abnormal operation.
It is a kind of master control electrical appliance. When the machine is in a dangerous state, the power supply is cut off by the emergency stop switch with light to stop the operation of the equipment, to protect the safety of people and equipment.
2. Insert the operating head into the mounting hole from the front of the panel, screw into the middle seat behind the panel, and then evenly tighten the set screws at both ends (do not use excessive force, torque 25 N-cm), if the panel is made of plastic, etc. For metal, it can be installed after mounting a mounting plate on the back of the panel. If the diameter of the mounting hole is 22 mm, it can be installed after mounting a φ22 mounting plate on the back of the panel.
3. Type A button, the switch element can be installed together with the middle seat. For the type B button, the switch element should be removed first, and then the middle seat should be installed. The switch element can be directly buckled, and the symbol piece on the head can be installed directly at the front (usually installed at the factory).
4. Remove the switching element or the voltage regulator: use a screwdriver to lift the buckle of the buckle installation system, and you can easily and easily remove the components that have been fastened and installed.
If you have any technical or product questions, you can contact our engineer Louis Lin, his email is [email protected]
Popular Product: Metal indicator light