(1)A Brief introduction of infiniti Malfunction Indicator Light
We’ve all been there: You’re driving along the freeway, enjoying the views, and all of a sudden, you hear a beep—you look down, and a symbol appears on your dashboard. You start to wonder what could be wrong.
Some symbols on your car’s dashboard are more obvious than others. However, it’s important to know exactly what they mean in case you need to pull over and call for help. Your safety is our No. 1 priority. That’s why we’re breaking down your dashboard, symbol by symbol.
We are a manufacture of brake indicator light. Above is our symbol data sheet. The following are the normal specification of dash indicator lights for your reference.
1. How many sizes we can do on the infiniti Malfunction Indicator Light have?
8 mm,10 mm,12 mm,14 mm,16 mm,19 mm
2. What color do the infiniti malfunction indicator light have?
Red, yellow, blue, green, white
3. Can we do customize the symbol on the infiniti malfunction indicator light?
Yes, please provide us a picture. The dash indicator light can be with the symbol in the diagram above, also can be customized to customers’ own symbols, logo or words.
4. What voltage can be of infiniti malfunction indicator light?
It can be from 3v-220v,and the normal voltage is 3v, 6v, 12v, 24v, 110v, 220v.
5. What material does the infiniti malfunction indicator light have?
As the photo shows, the body material has two colors—silver(chorme) and black(Zinc Alloy)
6. How many connection ways of the infiniti malfunction indicator light?
It can be with wire or solder pin.
7. Is it the LED or neon bulb of the infiniti malfunction indicator light?
It is LED, and what is more, our LED is a bidirectional led, there is no difference between anode and cathode, you can connect any way you want.
8. If wire type, how long is the cable of the infiniti malfunction indicator light?
Its wire is always 20 cm in length each wire, of course, the wire length can be increased or decreased, it is a customized requirement.
9. What certificates of indicator light do we have?
We have UL, CE, RoHS, VDE.
(2)A introduction of symbol #29 forward gear symbol
1. What are the forward gear symbols?
The stands for DRIVE. This is when the automatic transmission is activated.
As you accelerate, the drive gear will apply power to the wheels and progressively shift higher as the engine RPM reaches the desired level.
As the vehicle begins to slow down, the automatic drive gear will down-shift to lower gears.
He is also commonly referred to as This is the top setting on an automatic transmission. This gear is used on highways or when the vehicle is driving at the same RPM for extended road trips.
If your automatic transmission has a series of numbers after the those are manual gear settings for the forward gear operation with 1 being the lowest gear and larger numbers representing higher gears.
They can be if your regular D gear isn’t working, and when going up and down steep hills to provide more engine braking.
2. When should I use a forward gear symbol?
D lights up when the car is moving forward, and usually, the light is green, which means it is running
If you are interested in our products, or you have other light requirements, please contact us, we will be one on one service and answer. Thank you!
Thanks for your time and hope everything goes well with you.