Table of Contents
What does the Honda tire pressure indicator light mean?
You’re driving and your “Low Pressure” light turns on. … If your vehicle’s tire pressure becomes significantly low, the low tire pressure indicator comes on and a message appears on the display. Any time you inflate, change, or rotate one or more of the tires, you need to re-calibrate the system.
How do you reset the Honda tire pressure indicator light?
When TPMS detects low inflation, an indicator light comes on in the instrument panel. It’s the one that looks like the cross-section of a tire with an exclamation mark in the middle. When that happens, be sure to check the tire pressure in all four tires, make any necessary repairs, and fill the tires to the pressure recommended on the label in the driver’s door jamb.
1. To reset TPMS, make sure the ignition is on and the transmission is in Park.
2. Set the parking brake.
3. Look for a button to the left of the steering column labeled with the TPMS icon. If it’s there, pushes and hold it until the TPMS indicator in the instrument panel blinks twice. Then the calibration process will begin.
4. If there’s no TPMS button, press the up or down arrows on the lower right side of the steering wheel until the readout in the multi-information display says Vehicle Settings, and then press the SEL/RESET button.
5. Next select TPMS Calibration and press the SEL/RESET button to get to the customization screen.
6. Finally, select Calibrate with the arrow buttons and press the SEL/RESET button once more.
7. A “Calibration Started” screen will appear to indicate that the process has begun.
- The calibration process takes a while to complete. The car will have to be driven for about 30 minutes at speeds between 30 and 60 miles per hour but not all at once.
Is it OK to drive with a Honda tire pressure indicator light on?
No, driving with the TPMS Light on is not safe. It means one of your tires is underinflated or overinflated. … This can cause undue wear on the tire, potentially lead to a tire failure, and cause a blowout dangerous to you and other drivers on the road.
How long can you go with the Honda tire pressure indicator light on?
Once the tires are properly inflated, the light may go off after you’ve driven a few miles. If the light doesn’t automatically turn off after about 10 miles, the TPMS may need to be reset, as directed in the vehicle’s owner’s manual.
Where does the Honda tire pressure indicator light use?
Honda tire pressure indicator light most use in the car, but you also can use it in different equipment, like a motorcycle, electromobility, refrigerator, and so on.
What’s the Honda tire pressure indicator light you can do?
Usually we do Honda tire pressure indicator light in 12v, but also can do it in 3v,6v,24v 36v 110v 220v 380v.
How many colors does Honda tire pressure indicator light have?
Honda tire pressure indicator light can do many kinds of color, like, red, green, blue, yellow, white.
What’s the warranty for the Honda tire pressure indicator light?
Filn’s Honda tire pressure indicator light with a 5-year warranty. If there is any problem, we accept a return or replacement.
What’s the Honda tire pressure indicator light certificate you have?
Honda tire pressure indicator light approved UL, CE, ROHS, VDE, IP67, etc.
How can I buy this Honda tire pressure indicator light?
You can contact them by email at WWW.INDICATORLIGHT.COM, FILN CAR INDICATOR LIGHT sales email firstname.lastname@example.org, or buy directly from Aliexpress and Amazon, though the prices are much better if you buy directly from a factory in China. If you send DHL to the United States, the freight will be about 20 DOLLARS, and the time will take 3 days.
If you want to buy at AliExpress, please click on the AliExpress
Does Filn company produce other Honda tire pressure indicator light?
Yes, Filn company accepts to customize the Honda tire pressure indicator light by your idea, photo, drawing, or words. We are a factory, we have machines to laser different symbols for you, and for our shape, we also can develop a mold for you.