Table of Contents
ECO Driving Indicator Light
A Brief introduction of Rain-light sensor symbol eco driving indicator light
The rain sensor automatically activates the windshield wiper based on the amount of water detected on the windshield.
The sensitivity of the rainfall sensor can be adjusted by means of an adjustment ring on the right lever switch
We are a manufacture of eco driving indicator light. Above is our symbol datasheet. Following are the normal specification of dash indicator lights for your reference.
1. How many sizes we can do on the Rain-light sensor symbol eco driving indicator light?
8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm,14 mm,16 mm,19 mm
2.What color does the Rain-light sensor symbol eco driving indicator light have?
Red, yellow, blue, green, white
3. Can we do customize the symbol on the eco driving indicator light?
Yes, please provide us a picture. The dash indicator light can be with the symbol in the diagram above, also can be customized to customers’ own symbols, logo, or words.
4. What voltage can be of eco-driving indicator light?
It can be from 3v-220v,and the normal voltage is 3v, 6v, 12v, 24v, 110v, 220v.
5. What material does eco driving symbol indicator light have?
As the photo shows, the body material has two colors—silver(chrome) and black(Zinc Alloy)
6. How many connection ways of the eco-driving symbol indicator light?
It can be with wire or solder pin.
7. Is it an LED or neon bulb of the eco driving symbol indicator light?
It is LED, and what is more, our LED is a bidirectional led, there is no difference between anode and cathode, you can connect any way you want.
8. If wire type, how long is the cable of the eco driving symbol indicator light?
Its wire is always 20 cm in length each wire, of course, the wire length can be increased or decreased, it is a customized requirement.
9. What certificates of indicator light do we have?
We have UL,CE ,RoHS,VDE .
An introduction of symbol #221 Rain-light sensor symbol
1. What is a rain-light sensor symbol?
When the rainfall sensor is enabled, the rainfall sensor symbol is displayed on the driver’s display
2. When does the Rain-light sensor symbol light up?
When starting the rainfall sensor, the car must be in the driving or ignition position I or II and the windshield wiper lever switch must be in position 0 or in the single sweep position.
Press the rain sensor button to start the rain sensor.
Move the control bar downward to move the wiper.
Adjust the adjustment ring up or down to select higher or lower sensitivity. When the adjusting ring goes up, it will be scraped again.
If you are interested in our products, or you have other light requirements, please contact us, we will be one on one service and answer. Thank you!
Thanks for your time and hope everything goes well with you.