(1)A Brief introduction of car engine indicator light up
What if the car keeps a safe distance while it is moving? Especially on congested roads, if there is a car scratch or collision, and then wait for the traffic police to deal with the accident, it is a very bad thing.
So how to avoid accidents as far as possible? You need a car sensor system to help you. When you get too close, the car will beep and the car engine indicator light will go on.
This is number 220–#220 Car distance warning.
We are a manufacture of brake indicator light. Above is our symbol data sheet. The following are the normal specifications of the car engine indicator light for your reference.
1. Can the size of my car indicator light be 12 cm?
Yes, we can make most sizes on the market, and we can also customize car engine indicator light for you.
2. What color does the engine indicator light up?
According to your needs, we can tailor a car engine indicator light for you.
3. Can we customize the symbol when the car engine indicator light is on?
Yes, please provide pictures.
4. How much voltage can the engine indicator light?
It can be 3v-220v, the normal voltage is 3v, 6v, 12v, 24v, 110v, 220v.
5. What is the difference between the car engine indicator light?
Our indicator lights use LED lamp beads, which are more durable and will not be dazzling.
6. Is the length of the engine indicator light wire the same?
This can also be customized according to your requirements, usually 12 cm.
7. Is the LED or neon light of the car engine indicator light on?
It is an LED, and more importantly, our LED is a bidirectional LED, there is no difference between anode and cathode, you can connect it in any way.
8. How long can the engine indicator light be on?
Our quality is guaranteed and can be lit for 70,000 hours.
9. What indicator light certificates do we have?
The homepage has our detailed certificate picture.
(2)A introduction of symbol #220 Car distance warning
1. What is Car distance warning symbol?
This symbol is used to remind the driver of the safe distance and lights up when the distance is within the warning range
2. When does Car distance warning light up?
In the process of driving, when the car gets too close to the next car and enters the alarm distance range of the car induction system, the car will emit a sound and the symbol will be lit up to remind the driver of the safe distance.
If you are interested in our products, or you have other light requirements, please contact us, we will be one on one service and answer. Thank you!
Thanks for your time and hope everything goes well with you.