Table of Contents
(1)A Brief introduction of Brake Pad Warning symbol indicator light
The brake wear indicator light is a fairly new addition to today’s automobiles.
Mainly found on higher-end cars, this indicator light will let you know when it’s time to get your brakes checked out.
The light will come on before the brakes are completely worn out to give you enough time to replace them before any damage occurs.
We are a manufacture of brake indicator light. Above is our symbol data sheet. The following are the normal specification of dash indicator lights for your reference.
1. How many sizes can we have on the Brake Pad Warning symbol indicator light?
We can produce most sizes on the market, please rest assured.
2. Can the indicator light of the brake pad warning symbol be made green?
Of course, please contact us if you need it.
3. Can we customize the symbol on the indicator light?
Yes, please provide pictures. In addition to car symbols, most customers also customize company logos.
4. What voltage can be of Brake Pad Warning symbol indicator light?
It can be from 3v-220v,and the normal voltage is 3v, 6v, 12v, 24v, 110v, 220v.
5. What is the minimum order quantity of the brake pad warning symbol indicator?
Our quotations are different according to different regions, you can contact us first.
6. How many connection ways of the Brake Pad Warning symbol indicator light?
It can be with wire or solder pin.
7. Is it an LED or neon bulb of the Brake Pad Warning symbol indicator light?
It is LED, and what is more, our LED is a bidirectional led, there is no difference between anode and cathode, you can connect any way you want.
8. If wire type, how long is the cable of the Brake Pad Warning symbol indicator light?
Its wire is always 20 cm in length each wire, of course, the wire length can be increased or decreased, it is a customized requirement.
9. Which indicator light certificates does our company have?
Please go to our homepage to check the specific certificate picture.
(2)A introduction of symbol #244 Brake Pad Warning
1. What is Brake Pad Warning symbol?
When this light is on, the sensor in the brakes has determined that the brake pads are too thin. There are 2 main ways that auto manufacturers achieve this diagnosis.
The first is by using a small sensor embedded into the brake pad material itself. As the pad wears out, the sensor will eventually come into contact with the rotor which completes a circuit and turns this indicator light on.
The second method is a position sensor that measures how much the pads have to move before the brakes are applied.
2. When does Brake Pad Warning light up?
If the light comes on, you should bring the vehicle to a certified technician to have the brakes replaced.
More than likely, the light will shut off with the new pads installed. However, any issues with the sensors themselves will cause the light to turn on.
If you are interested in our products, or you have other light requirements, please contact us, we will be one on one service and answer. Thank you!
Thanks for your time and hope everything goes well with you.