Table of Contents
(1)A brief introduction of symbol indicator light
Cars come with more features and electronics than ever before. Engine management systems have also advanced with time and manufacturers now give enough warning lights in the speedometer console to let an owner know about a possible problem with the car.
We are a manufacture of brake indicator light. Above is our symbol data sheet.
The following are the normal specification of dash indicator lights for your reference.
1. How many sizes we can do on the symbol brake indicator light?
8 mm,10 mm,12 mm,14 mm,16 mm,19 mm
- What color does the symbol brake indicator light have?
Red, yellow, blue, green, white
- Can we do customized symbols on the symbol brake indicator light?
Yes, please provide us a picture. The dash indicator light can be with the symbol in the diagram above, also can be customized to customers’ own symbols, logos, or words.
- What voltage can be of symbol brake indicator light?
It can be from 3v-220v,and the normal voltage is 3v, 6v, 12v, 24v, 110v, 220v.
- What material does the symbol brake indicator light have?
As the photo shows, the body material has two colors—silver(chrome) and black(Zinc Alloy)
- How many connection ways of the brake indicator light?
It can be with wire or solder pin.
- Is it an LED or neon bulb of the brake indicator light?
It is LED, and what is more, our lead is a bidirectional led, there is no difference between anode and cathode, you can connect any way you want.
- If wire type, how long is the cable of the brake indicator light?
Its wire is always 20 cm in length each wire, of course, the wire length can be increased or decreased, it is a customized requirement.
- What certificates of indicator light do we have?
We have UL, CE, RoHS, VDE.
(2)A introduction of symbol #18 start symbol
1. What are the start symbols?
When you start the car, the start symbol will light up to show the running state of the car. Usually, the light color of the start symbol is green, indicating that the car is working. If you brake, the indicator light is off.
2. When should I use a start symbol?
The start symbol is a prompt that tells the driver what the current state of the car is, so when the start symbol lights up, we know the car has now started
If you are interested in our products, or you have other light requirements, please contact us, we will be one on one service and answer. Thank you!
Thanks for your time and hope everything goes well with you.