IP67 #255 Airbag Warning symbol indicator light
(1)A Brief introduction of Airbag Warning Symbol Indicator Light
The indicator light turns on when the front airbag is switched off. If this lamp lights up or flashes there is a fault in the airbag or seatbelt system.
We are a manufacture of brake indicator light. Above is our symbol data sheet. The following are the normal specification of dash indicator lights for your reference.
1. What are the sizes of our airbag warning symbol indicator light?
We can produce all indicator sizes on the market.
2. What is the color of the airbag warning symbol indicator light?
The five basic colors red, yellow, blue, green, and white can all be produced.
3. Can we customize the sign on the airbag warning sign indicator?
Yes, please provide pictures, and we will customize production according to your patterns.
4. How much voltage can the airbag warning symbol indicator light have?
It can be 3v-220v, the normal voltage is 3v, 6v, 12v, 24v, 110v, 220v.
5. What materials does the airbag warning sign indicator have?
As shown in the picture, the main body material has two colors-silver (chrome) and black (zinc alloy)
6. How many ways are there to connect the airbag warning symbol indicator?
It can be used with wires or solder pins.
7. Is the airbag warning symbol indicator an LED or a neon bulb?
It is an LED, and more importantly, our LED is a bidirectional LED, there is no difference between the anode and the cathode, and you can connect it in any way.
8. If it is a wire type, how long should the cable of the airbag warning symbol light be on?
Its wires are always 20 cm long per wire, of course, the length of the wires can be increased or decreased, which is a customs requirement.
9. What indicator light certificates do we have?
We have been constantly learning and developing new products, and the patent certificates and quality certificates we obtained are all in the certificate link on our homepage.
(2)A introduction of symbol #244 Airbag Warning
1. What is the Airbag Warning symbol?
What it looks like: A man wearing a tie, shaking his fist at you as he falls down. Why did you push him?
The airbag indicator signals that something is wrong with one of your airbags or the system as a whole. Your car’s airbags keep you safe during accidents, so it’s important to address this issue immediately.
2. When does Airbag Warning light up?
If the light comes on, you should bring the vehicle to a certified technician to have the brakes replaced. More than likely, the light will shut off with the new pads installed. However, any issues with the sensors themselves will cause the light to turn on.
If you are interested in our products, or you have other light requirements, please contact us, we will be one on one service and answer. Thank you!
Thanks for your time and hope everything goes well with you.