The introduction of ON OFF ON rocker switch series as follows :
What is the high-quality ON OFF ON Rocker Switch, and what aspects have been used to determine it? What is the composition of ON OFF ON Rocker Switch? Through this article, we will take you to understand these two problems in detail:
1. Difficult to rust
The metal part of ON OFF ON Rocker Switch is not made of ordinary metal but stainless steel, so it is very difficult to show rust and other phenomena. If you find that the device shows rust when you use or buy it, you should replace it or avoid it in time. Buying such a product will cause you to present various problems when using it.
2. The thickness of the copper sheet is high
In order to increase the ability of the current to pass through, the rocker switch manufacturer thickened the thickness of the copper sheet and not only increased the ability of the current to pass, but also reduced the resistance and oxidation resistance of the copper sheet. This should be very easy to see when purchasing. Of course, it does not mean that the thicker, the better, the key is still to look at the quality of the copper. Customers are expected to pay careful attention when purchasing products.
3. Strong toughness
The general ON OFF ON Rocker Switch is tough, especially the socket part is very difficult to show such phenomena as deformation, so it can ensure that it can maintain a proper bite force to fix itself after plugging it.
ON OFF ON Rocker Switch composition:
1. The first thing is that the shell part of this product is not made of ordinary plastics, but PA operating plastics with high strength and flame retardant characteristics. Such shells can greatly increase the safety of this product. It is safer and can be avoided in time when encountering electrical fires.
2. Then, in conjunction with the stepped bayonet design, it successfully satisfies the requirements of various panels, and will not cause the product to become loose or unable to be installed after the installation is completed because the thickness of the device panel is too low or too high. Occur.
3. In the end, this part of the terminal is extremely important. Because this determines the safety and stability of the customer when using electricity, this part uses the terminal made of copper alloy material with bright silver plating, which makes this product Not only has the outstanding conductivity, but also has the advantages of outstanding oxidation resistance, so that the service life of this product has been significantly improved.
How to solve ON OFF ON Rocker Switch’s poor contact
Rocker Switch, maybe we are not very familiar with it. In fact, we use toggle switches in our TVs and radios. I have seen friends on the Internet asking what is the reason for the poor contact of the toggle switch and how to repair it. We have also looked at some materials, and I will introduce the reasons and repair methods for the poor contact of ON OFF ON Rocker Switch below.
1. Reasons for poor contact of the toggle switch
The external reasons are:
1. Poor contact of the switch causes the circuit to be blocked. To
2. Poor circuit contact (loose or oxidized lamp socket wiring). To
3. The power switch is not turned on, and there is no electricity in the circuit.
The internal reasons are:
1. The filament is disconnected due to excessive oscillation.
2. The solder height is not enough, the lamp cap has impurities or the shrapnel in the lamp socket is in poor contact.
3. Open welding of the lamp cap lead.
2. Repair method for poor contact of toggle switch:
1. If the quality of the ON OFF ON Rocker Switch is poor, it will simply oxidize and cause poor contact. If the abrasion is not serious, just move it back and forth dozens of times. If the blade is severely worn, it is best to replace it.
2. Check if the connector is wrongly connected, if yes, reconnect it.
3. The switch of the lighting lamp has poor contact. Press the switch of the lighting lamp several times to see if it can light up in the standby mode. If the light bulb can light up when the switch is pressed by hand, it means that the switch is in poor contact. Generally, the spring in the switch is aging If it becomes worse, the tension spring must be replaced at this time.
4. All multi-band hand-tuned radios have mechanical frequency switching switches (such as toggle and rotary, etc.). Such switches are very prone to poor contact, and most of them are not in place, so they cannot be tuned and locked. , Or often running on the platform or noise.
The maintenance method is to fill the switch with liquid lubricating oil (it can be immersed in the oil after welding). If the repair effect is not good, it means that the metal part of the switch has been severely worn and can only be replaced at this time.
We already know the ON OFF ON Rocker Switch very well. From the initial KCD1 series of continuous research and development, we can now produce most of the KCD4 and other rocker switches on the market. In this field, we can say that it is a relatively advantageous company.
In the face of various ON OFF ON Rocker Switch problems of customers, we can also provide you with solutions and update products in a timely manner, to better help you solve the problems you encounter.
We can also customize the production to customize a ship type switch you want. You only need to provide your ideas. We will cooperate with you to research and develop together. The entire cycle takes about 1 month to produce the finished product. And send it to you.
If you are interested in this ON OFF ON Rocker Switch, you can contact us directly. You can leave a message in the bottom right corner of the webpage or at the bottom of the webpage.
We will reply to you as soon as possible after receiving your message.
Popular Product: neon plastic indicator light