What Can The Rocker Switch Be Used For?
Q: Could you introduce the rocker switch to us?
A: OK, there are many types of rocker switches in our company, but the best-selling model is KCD 4. Transparent cover painted cover or stainless steel cover, there will always be one that customers like best. ON OFF, ON OFF ON, which one would a customer choose? What products are copper contacts suitable for and what are the advantages of silver contacts? In order to better recommend the rocker switch to customers, most of our work is watching the PPT, go to the workshop to study and ask the workers or do it by ourselves.
Q: What can the rocker switch be used for?
A: The rocker switch is used in the kitchen equipment, display monitors, computer power supplies, and many other devices and applications. We have a rocker switch with and without the lights. If it is with a light, it is not very strong and doesn’t sting the eyes. But in the dark, it’s bright enough for us to see it accurately.
Q: Could you tell us how do we know if our rocker switch is bad?
A: To test the switch. You can take a multimeter and check for continuity with the switch in the on position. If you have continuity and all gear behind the switch is dark. Look to see if the ground bus the equipment is connected to the battery.
Q: How to remove the rocker switch cover without a tool?
A: Once you have the old rocker cover, putting a new actuator on is a piece of cake and required no tools. Simply insert the little prong on the back of the actuator into the hole in the center of the switch body and press the actuator down firmly on both sides.
Q: Where the rocker switch is used?
A: Rocker Switch has a button for an operation that can be pressed on either end like a seesaw to connect or disconnect an electrical circuit. They are often used as ON/ OFF switches on the main power supplies for electronic devices. Our current ON/ OFF/ ON switch is also selling well.
Next, I want to put a picture of my lucky product. If you are my customers, should I ask you some of these questions as below?
1.Which color do you need? Red, yellow, blue, green. White
2.What is the voltage of your ideal lamp?
3.Could you tell me how many you want?
4.Waterproof or not?
OK, then I want to speak a story about my first client and me. My first client was a manufacturer responsible for the production of kitchen equipment. There are several problems with the rocker switch they are using now.
- The rocker switch looks ugly. Sometimes it feels awkward to be mounted on an instrument.
- The rocker switch is not waterproof. There is a lot of water vapor in the kitchen for a long time, which causes the lamp to burn off.
- The light of the rocker switch is too dim, which makes the customer think the switch is broken, so they often go to the customer’s home to repairing their equipment.
- The cover of the rocker switch is too uniform. They hope the rocker switch will give a shine to the instruments installed.
So many problems accumulate that customers may even think that their products are really of poor quality and no innovation. As we all know that as a manufacturer, the issue of innovation and product quality is extremely important. But this kind of situation can make customers treat my customers with suspicion.
In fact, just after hearing about the customer, I have no feeling at all. Because I don’t know much about our own products. But this was my first customer, so I went to the workshop to ask the workers, to see the production process, to ask the technicians some technical parameters, and so on. Fortunately, our products have already improved on this basis.
- The cover of our rocker switch is stainless steel, painted, transparent, and so on.
- The waterproof rating of our rocker switch is IP68, So it doesn’t matter if the rocker switch falls into the water. We also added a waterproof frame to make it look better.
- Our rocker switch has a very strong light source and its life span of almost 50,000 hours.
- Our rocker switch has a wide variety of cover, painted cover or stainless steel cover, and other types.
You might ask: can rocker switch be customized?
- If you want to make a customized rocker switch, FILN company can produce them. The rocker switch engineers will first check whether our current product abrasive tool plastic is suitable for your customized plastics. If there is any, you don’t need to start grinding, just modify it, which will reduce the r&d cost.
- If there is no matching one, then we will redesign the grinding tool. However, you will have to bear the cost of its design and grinding tool in the early stage. The design and development time of one kind of them is about 30 days. We still need to negotiate a specific situation.
The rocker switch has a wide range of USES, so different rocker switch will be used in every country in the world. If you are looking for a factor specializing in producing rocker switch, please choose FILN Electronics CO. Ltd.
- If you are a distributor, FILN Electronics CO. Ltd. will bring you huge economic benefits, because the rocker switch they produced is very professional, the quality is very reliable, and the products are basically developed by themselves, with good uniqueness.
- If you’re a factory, FILN Electronics CO. Ltd. will give you a professional, personalized service that will enhance the overall look and feel of your products.
You will be very competitive and your product will be unique.
- If you are doing cross-border e-commerce, FILN Electronics CO. Ltd. will bring you different types of rocker switch, and it can support your small-batch delivery.
FILN Electronics CO. Ltd. has sold a lot of rocker switches on Amazon and Aliexpress, especially the symbol switch.
Symbol switch means that you want to display any pattern or symbol, we will draw it according to the customer’s requirements, and then carve it on the surface of the rocker switch. When the rocker switch comes on, the pattern or text will light up, which is very beautiful. This is a customized rocker switch.
How to find a professional the rocker switch factory in China?
You can see through the website whether it is a professional switch factory.
- You can search on GOOGLE or Alibaba, check their websites after you find them, and see if there is a professional instrument to detect the product equipment, so as to know the stability of the switch.
- Secondly, check whether there are many types of products on their website and whether the products are new and different from those on the market, so as to know whether they have r&d ability.
- Take a look at YOUTUBE or their switch factory FOOSBOOK to see if there are frequent production rocker switch videos.
- Can be directly taken lamp factory and call the factory video to you, this must be inadvertently asked factory take video, take a video of the production of a switch, you can have a look at the production of the workers are wearing their home brand uniform because some factory will take another factory video to you.
What is a rocker switch plate?
October 02, 2017. A rocker switch plate is a multi-purpose plate used in many applications throughout the home. One of the main uses is for GFI’s or Ground fault interrupters. GFI outlets are typically used in bathrooms, kitchens, and other areas where water contact might occur.
Are all rocker switches the same size?
General and automotive rocker switches come in a variety of sizes, features, and face styles. No two types of rocker switch are exactly the same. From full-size to mini, illuminates and surf-n-turf, round to square faces—the list goes on and on!
Are all outlet covers the same size?
The Standard size plate is nominally 2.75 inches 4.5 inches, the Preferred size plate is nominally 3.13 inches by 4.88 inches and the Oversized plate is nominally 3.5 inches by 5.25 inches.
Are outlet plates necessary?
But the truth is wallplates are required for safety reasons by the National Electrical Code ® to protect people from any exposed area of an installed device and should be selected with care. They also add a finishing touch so switches, outlets, and lighting controls can seamlessly blend in with the room or accent decor.
What does a 3-way switch mean?
The 3-way switch is one that allows you to control a ceiling light ( or other electrical fixture) from two separate locations. Common scenarios would be 3-way switches located at both the top and bottom of a stairway, or having 3 way switches next to doors in a room with two entry points.
Are metal switch plate covers safe?
Safety, when you over-tighten a screw on a plastic switch plate, the cover can crack. For your safety, choose metal switch plates. They won’t crack or break off exposing internal wiring. They are your most durable and reliable choice.
What color wire goes to the black screw on a 3-way switch?
The black screw has the black (common) wire that runs up to the light through the yellow cable. The two grounds are connected together and then to the green ground screw on the switch. To summarize, the black screw gets either the wire from the electrical panel or the wire going to the light.
What is the difference between a 2 way and a 3-way switch?
Because it uses two switches and one appliance. In 3 way switches, you use two control a single appliance from two different locations. These switches don’t have hot wires. These switches use only 2 types of wires.
What are light switches made of?
Earlier switches were made of porcelain in the surface-mounted version and operated as a rotary switch with a rotary mechanism. Later, more durable Bakelite and Ebonite was used. Today they are made of modern plastics, like Polycarbonate or fire-resistant ABS.
What would cause a light switch cover to warp?
If that bulge is right where your light switches are when the cover plate is attached it can cause the plate to bulge out in the center. Since typical cover plates are made of hard, brittle plastic, they can easily crack when bent even slightly.
How do I know if my outlets are tamper-resistant?
- The letters “TR” are embossed between the two vertical slots (hot and neutral).
- Tamper-resistant receptacles use a plastic shutter just inside the two vertical slots, and it will not release unless equal pressure is applied to both of them at the same time by the two prongs of an electrical cord.
Can a dimmer be used on a 2-way switch?
Our standard dimmers are recommended for mains voltage lighting only. … If you have a 2-way circuit (where the same lights are controlled by two switches) you must choose a push-on/push-off dimmer and replace one of the switches with that dimmer. You can only use one push-on/push-off dimmer in a 2-way circuit.
What is the DPDT rocker switch?
DPDT. Adding another pole to the SPDT creates a double-pole, double-throw (DPDT) switch. Basically, two SPDT switches, which can control two separate circuits, but are always switched together by a single actuator. … A DPDT circuit symbol, and a 6-terminal DPDT rocker switch.
( Those are some of the questions that you might ask and the answer. The above questions and answers have our own understanding and some are found on the Internet. If the infringement, we are so sorry and please kindly inform us, thank u! )
I wonder if you are interested in our products? If so, please kindly let me know and welcome to contact me, and we can explore the mystery of different products. The email address is [email protected] Pls do not forget it.
Would you like to know more about our products? Welcome to our official website: www.indicatorlight.com
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
26/10/2020 Candice Cui