Panel Mount Indicator Lights Product Introduction
The product to be launched today is a 14mm panel mounted indicator lights. The product size is 14mm installation size, flat head lampshade, brass shell, PA66 base and imported lamp beads, regardless of the positive and negative poles. It is very convenient to use, its luminous color is uniform and translucent. The wire used is PVC positive marking wire AWG22, and the conventional wire length is 20cm. If you want to use silicone wire, PTFE wire or other wires, or customize the length of the wire, you can use a distance of 1 meter or longer.
Regarding the packaging method, our regular packaging is panel mounting indicator, ziplock bag, nut, waterproof ring and plum washer. Then, a box of 50 panel installation indicators light up. We have a US reseller customer who mainly sells our products on Ebay and Amazon. Our packaging method did not reach the perfect standard in his mind, so he proposed his own ideas to us, and he also installed the panel mounting indicator lights. The lamp is packed in a bag, but this bag is a 20-thread ziplock bag, which is thicker than ordinary ziplock bags and the quality is relatively better. The nut and waterproof ring are not placed in a ziplock bag, but directly installed on the panel mount. For indicator lights, plum washers are not required. Customers use plum gaskets as needed. Our goal is to meet customer needs as much as possible. Therefore, we will always use the packaging method specified by the customer to package the customer’s products. Customers are very satisfied with our service, of course, the premise is that they are also very satisfied with the quality of our products.
Questions and answers for panel mount indicator lights product
– Q: The FILN trademark is printed on the panel mount indicator lights. Can the customer’s trademark be customized?
– A: It doesn’t matter, no matter what the trademark is.
– Q: Regarding the packaging of the panel mount indicator lights, I want to pack 100 bundles. Can I tie them up with cable ties?
– A: Yes.
– Q: What is the resistance used for the panel mount indicator lights?
– A: The conventional resistance used for panel mounting indicator is 1.8k ohm. If you want to use 2K or other resistors, you can contact us.
– Q: What is the rated current of the panel mount indicator lights?
– A: The rated current is 20mA.
– Q: Are the samples of panel mount indicator lights sent for free?
– A: A small amount of samples can be provided free of charge, but the freight needs to be borne by the customer.
– Q: Is there a minimum order quantity for the panel mount indicator lights?
– A: There is no minimum order quantity requirement. We are a direct factory and can make samples at any time.
For more questions about this indicator, please contact the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org We will reply to you as soon as possible.